Updated NSAC Information from Amanda Longo
I hope you and your students are finalizing your content and making edits to your amazing books! We are fast approaching the NEW DUE DATE of March 25th.
As we get closer to the event, we have much to discuss and go over. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OVER THIS WHOLE POST AND GET BACK TO ME WITH ANY QUESTION RIGHT AWAY!
1. New Book Due Date March 25th by 5pm
Plans Book Checklist: The plans book checklist is provided in the Case Study. Please review this checklist before printing and mailing your plans book.
- A. One copy of your printed plans book and a CD that includes an electronic copy of your plans book in a PDF format must be sent to Education Services at AAF headquarters:
American Advertising Federation
1101 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 500
Washington DC 20005
- B. Six printed plans books, reminder sheets and student conduct forms (Download Forms Here) need to be sent to me at:
401 Harrison Oaks Blvd, Suite 300
Cary, NC 27513
- C. Upload a digital copy of your plans book, reminder sheets and student conduct forms to One Hub (Download Instructions Here)
Please go through your OneHub plans book file and clear out any old versions of the book so there is no confusion for the National Committee.
- A. QUEEN BEDS EVOLUTION ROOM: We are out of Queen rooms, if you are a single person who has reserved a Queen, please call our hotel contact Laureen at 919.239.4784 to change your room to a KING BED EVOLUTION ROOM. This will be the same price and provide a Queen room to groups/students traveling together.
- B. KING BED EVOLUTION ROOM: This is a single room with a King bed (the same price as a Queen and there are still several available.
- C. KING EVOLUTION JR SUITE: This is room with a King Bed and a fold out couch (great for groups/students)
- a. Colors
- b. Logos
- c. Pictures of your teams working
2. Hotel & Rooms (need to be booked by 3/28) – If you do NOT plan to reserve any rooms, please let me know.
3. NSAC Student Participation Form is Due on April 1, 2013. No exceptions! Please be sure that your students fill this out in order to receive a certificate of participation. Due to the high volume of certificates printed, no reprints will be issued so please SPELL CHECK all information provided. (Reminder that April 5, 2013 - Presenter membership dues need to be paid to AAF.)
4. School Pride – the D3 NSAC Committee and the Hotel are working to make this the best experience for your students, please help by sending us your school:
Please feel free to contact me about any of the items above or anything else you may need! Remember that you can also find help at http://membership.aaf.org/nsac-resources.
Thanks for all your continued efforts to make this a great learning experience for the students; I know they will cherish for years to come!
District 3 National Student Advertising Coordinator