The American Advertising Awards is one of the industry’s largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through local club competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the spirit of creative excellence in advertising.
Enter Locally, Think Nationally. Find your state and click “Enter” to start submitting your work. The national awards show will take place during ADMERICA, AAF’s national conference.
For District 3 Clubs Only (after local competition):
- ALL Gold Entries
- Any Silver Entries in which the entrant has paid a fee to forward
- Club Invoice for Professional and Student competitions (you can find this by clicking Manage for the competition and then select “Download Summary” under the “Forwarding Manager” dropdown. Select “Print PDF by Category and print that document. Please note, this may download a HTML file and not a PDF.)
- Check made payable to “AAF District 3” covering the total forwarded amount
Please package your entries in the order in which they are listed on your invoice by category and highlight the entries that do not have a physical entry.
Please be mindful of packaging your entries. If you have liquids, special packaging may be required. Alcoholic beverages may not be shipped (please review prohibited or restricted rules for shipping).
- $85 for Professional Single
- $95 for Professional Campaign
- $25 for Student Single or Campaign
ATTN: American Advertising Awards
The Boxer Building
1000 W Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28208
All physical entries must be received by March 13, 2020.