The American Advertising Awards are the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition, recognizing creative excellence and the very best advertising worldwide. Sponsored by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the American Advertising Awards represent the true creative spirit of advertising by recognizing all forms of advertising, from all types of media, created by all sizes and types of entrants, from anywhere in the world. This worldwide competition draws over 40,000 total entries annually.
Enter Locally, Think Nationally. Find your state and click “Enter” to start submitting your work.
For District 3 Clubs Only (after local competition):
- ALL Gold Entries
- Any Silver Entries in which the entrant has paid a fee to forward
- Club Invoice for Professional and Student competitions (you can find this by clicking Manage for the competition and then select “Download Summary” under the “Forwarding Manager” dropdown. Select “Print PDF by Category and print that document. Please note, this may download a HTML file and not a PDF.)
- Check made payable to “AAF District 3” covering the total forwarded amount
Please package your entries in the order in which they are listed on your invoice by category and highlight the entries that do not have a physical entry.
Please be mindful of packaging your entries. If you have liquids, special packaging may be required. Alcoholic beverages may not be shipped (please review prohibited or restricted rules for shipping).
- $85 for Professional Single
- $95 for Professional Campaign
- $25 for Student Single or Campaign
All physical entries must be received by March 13, 2020.