The American Advertising Awards is one of the industry’s largest creative competitions, attracting nearly 35,000 professional and student entries each year through local club competitions. The mission of the American Advertising Awards is to recognize and reward the spirit of creative excellence in advertising.
Enter Locally, Think Nationally. Find your state and click “Enter” to start submitting your work. The national awards show will take place during ADMERICA, AAF’s national conference.
For District 3 Clubs Only (after local competition):
- ALL Gold Entries
- Any Silver Entries in which the entrant has paid a fee to forward
- Club Invoice for Professional and Student competitions (you can find this by clicking Manage for the competition and then select “Download Summary” under the “Forwarding Manager” dropdown. Select “Print PDF by Category and print that document. Please note, this may download a HTML file and not a PDF.)
- Check made payable to “AAF District 3” covering the total forwarded amount
- $85 for Professional Single
- $95 for Professional Campaign
- $25 for Student Single or Campaign
Please mail your club’s forwarding payment to:
All entries must be forwarded in the competition software and payment must be received by March 14, 2023.