The AAF MissionThe American Advertising Federation protects and promotes the well being of advertising. We accomplish this through a unique, nationally coordinated grassroots network of advertisers, agencies, media companies, local advertising clubs and college chapters.
- Brings members together to deliver creative business solutions
- Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develops the industry’s future leaders
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government through grassroots activities
- Offers engaging programs to encourage local association volunteer leadership
- Utilizes industry expertise to address community issues
- Provides opportunities for professionals to build supportive relationships with others in the advertising industry
About AAF District 3
AAF District 3 is a regional market affiliate of the American Advertising Federation, the nation’s oldest national advertising trade association. AAF District 3 represents clubs in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia and is dedicated to serving members by protecting and advancing advertising interests, including the freedom to truthfully advertise legal products. The organization serves as the area’s unified voice for advertising and is comprised of local professionals who work in advertising, marketing and public relations.